Saturday, March 29, 2008

What do you get when you cross Alias and Baking...?

...Really strange dreams.

I have to tell you about the funniest dream I have ever had. I was laughing all day yesterday and decided that I should share. My husband and I have been watching the Alias DVD's at night before we go to bed and I have been baking a lot lately so I guess that is what sparked this crazy dream. I can only remember parts of it but the jist of it is that I was on some secret spy mission where I had to save the world. I needed to recover a secret message that would help me in my efforts. When I was finally able to find this all important secret message, it was written on a cupcake liner. Now here is the funny part, when I was able to decode the secret message it said, "Don't trust the ricotta!"

Aren't dreams hillarious. This one made my day.

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

Don't you love crazy dreams!!! I think they all have secret meanings behind them...if we could just figure them out! Your challenge cake looks delish!!!

Lesley said...

That slice looks like wedding cake! So delish.