Thursday, March 6, 2008

The secrets out

I guess when you post something online you can't expect it to remain a secret for too long. Well, remember the chocolate zucchini cake that I posted a couple of days ago? Well, I served that cake to my non-vegetable eating husband without telling him about the zucchini. Today he read my blog and the secret was out. Here is a copy of the e-mail that he sent me, he is too funny!


Zucchini???
Zucchini???
Zucchini???

You are too sneaky! Now you have to share your new medicine with me after I purge a few times!

Don't be surpised to find out there is chicken or beef in something you
eat soon sucker...

Love ya...even after you tricked me!
Zucchini?????????
BLAH

Just thought I'd share. So, if you make this for someone who's not fond of veggies in their dessert, don't show them the recipe!

1 comment:

The Marshall Family said...

I love it...sneaky is good when it is for a good reason!